Tatkraft AS is an international trade and manufacturing company, founded in 2012 in Tallinn, Estonia. Tatkraft AS owns three globally-registered trademarks: Tatkraft (Brings comfort to every house!), art moon (useful stuff) and Wonder Worker (Smart World). All three brands are home accessories brands.
- Our R&D team creates and develops new items and improves our regular assortment in Tallinn, Estonia. In 2020, Tatkraft started a collaboration with EKA (Estonian Academy of Arts), and with the help of young designers we hope to create even more thought-through, useful and convenient items for your home.
- Our production is held in Tatkraft industrial branches in China, Taiwan, Italy and Russia. Our quality control is held by ISO standards.
- Quality is our top priority. We focus considerably on e-commerce sales (including Amazon marketplaces and local e-commerce marketplaces) and reviews are one of our main assets. We carefully investigate each negative feedback, learning and improving our performance. This approach helps us avoid making the same mistake in the future. Our customer support team is focused on solving each case with the best outcome for the customer. As a foundation of our focus on quality, we develop items that are durable and long-lasting, and we monitor the production quality very carefully.
- We carefully learn about the needs of our clients, making sure that our products help you to improve your everyday home life, by making it more convenient, comfortable and organized.
- Since 2019, we have been concentrating a lot of effort on making our products available to more customers around the world. We have built a network of local exclusive distributors to ensure that our items are available faster and with better local service.
We believe that the best item is simple to use, can be assembled without difficulties or additional tools (forget about drilling or nailing!), is durable, mobile and functional; all without compromising on style or design. We are committed to optimize our packaging in order to reduce delivery costs and to produce less waste. Therefore, you can pay a fair price for high-quality long-lasting items that will make your life easier.